Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back from planet insane!

OK so I was a little busy this past week with an interview for a new position, that being said I did track a few days but some where just really bad. But it's all behind me know whatever the out come and will focus on my weight.

That being said I signed up for Amy's 15 Week Challenge, which can be found at; http://amysquesttoskinny.blogspot.com.



Now I didn't do this weeks challenges. One was to re-create a recipe to make it more healthy. Now this would have been hard anyway since I don't do most of the cooking I just omit food from my plate. The other challenge was a workout Wednesday, which for me I was working and then had to study for my interview which was more important. But next week I am all the ball and will complete everything. I was down a pound this week as well which while I wish it was more its one a week, for 15 weeks would put me 15 pounds lighter. which would put me in the 160's!. So I am excited for a new week!.

2 comments:

  1. We're both gonna rock the next week!! So glad that you joined Amy's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Looking forward to kicking butt with you on this challenge. (P.S. you can do the workout routine any time during the week for it to count ;-) )

    ReplyDelete