Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy day!

OMG!!! That about says how my day was.... Insane. I was so busy I didn't even get a lunch break. And on top of that who knew a cinnamon bun was like 400 calories???? I didn't, I was thinking like 250 but no 420 freaking calories...





However the not eating lunch made up for it I guess, but if I had of ate lunch I would have been up for going to the gym.





And it was so hot at work if I don't loose weight from sweating so much I will be shocked!





Other than the fact that the day was busy it was a good day, we had pasta for supper and I didn't go over my calorie's!

And to close a pic of my kitty making love to my shoes, he likes my shoes....

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute kitty!

    I always just assume that any baked good I didn't make it probably 500 calories. LOL. Doesn't always stop me, but it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete