Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good day yesterday... looks better today

So the past few days have been good. Eating wise not so much but activity wise good.

Friday we went and hunny had a driving lesson and I went for my dress fitting. Then we went to the Mongoli grill with friends and headed back to there place for some planning about our honeymoon. We are going down south and figure they should come, the more the merrier right?

Yesterday I worked out at their place before we left... oh how I would love to have a treadmill in my home... And we headed into the city because the boys had to get sized for tux's. I must admit I was not fond of the woman helping us at all...and I may make a compliant against her. She was rude and bossy and rushed us in and out.
Afterwords we went for lunch at Boston Pizza, wasn't too impressed with my lunch but didn't eat it all and will probably finish it today.

Then we headed to the VV Boutique (aka Value Village), and I got a new top a pair of pants and some books. Then we headed home and made pizza for supper, was very good, and then went down to the beach for a walk in the sunset... which was very nice and the water was cold but my feet got used to it... or did they go numb?

When we got home we tried to watch a movie but I fell asleep so we just went to bed.

Today I woke up and it was sunny! None of this cloud that has to burn off first, it was actually sunny! So today I plan on laying on the deck and getting a tan... but first we have to clean up and go get some groceries ... blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment