Thursday, August 13, 2009

Need to find the motivation....

Ok so the last few days I have been totally not paying attention to what I eat. And that is a lie because I know what I am eating and how unhealthy it is for me but I can't seem to care really. But I think I know why. I am getting married in less than a month and I lost 3 lbs last week. Part of that is really good, but then I thought that if I loose too much my dress won't fit! So that is part of it. The rest of it is just there is so much going on right now that I can't get organized. I am in my new job and that is a bit stressful, and working 5 days a week now is a bit stressful too.

So here is my new commitment. I am not going to track my food until after the wedding. I am still going to weigh in once a week. And my new goal is to be in the 160's (preferably lower) by March 1st. We are going away down south then for our honeymoon and I want to look good. So that is it, I will still blog but this is about maintenance for the month and then I will get back to it.

I hope to get to the gym still but that is for stress relief not nessacarly weight loss.

So that is it, my thoughts in my head make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment