Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding Shower fun



Good Morning bloggies, well after a lovely wedding shower yesterday and quite a few drinks of blueberry wine it was a good day. The festivities stared around 1 I picked Lynn and returned to my house where my throne was decorated....


So the fun began and I opend some gifts, which were mostly gift cards which made me happy! Dean also got a cookie jar out of the deal and I scored some other interesting stuff. So once the gift opening was done it was time for my crown........


Then some food....


What I didn't show was the plate of sweets I ate, or the numerous glasses of wine I drank....
All in all it was a good day, Now I am off to my Aunts becuase we have no running water here and need to get it fixed, but I need to be clean and have clean clothes for work! Have a good sunday bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment