Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 Days left as a single woman....

So the wedding is very close now, in like less than a week! I had a busy week at work last week and had my final dress fitting, also got groceries and shopped a bit. This weekend was my baccalaureate party and it was a blast. I am glad to say that I am feeling better now, although this morning I was not well at all. I slept most of the day and while there were pics taken they weren't on my camera. I got a spa day too and had a facial and manicure and pedicure and loved every minute of that. I am all glamed up now and ready to get married!

This week will be busy. My dad is in from Ont. and with the wedding stuff to do I will be kept busy. I need to take my dress to get steamed, and have to pick it back up. And just work all the last minute details out. But I am glad to say it is all coming together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment