Monday, September 14, 2009

Mrs. Dean Anderson (that’s me)!

Ok good morning to the people of blog land. I am now a married woman and happy to say that my wedding day was awesome! I couldn’t have asked for a better day. I danced my feet off and am still sore from it, but oh well!!!

And now that I am married and my “new” life is starting I will be trying to blog more often, and get better at it. And also I am going to lose this weight and be healthy!!!

I got on the scale this morning and to my surprise I was below 180! Ok so not by much, 179.5, but still i was surprised to see it. So I am now onto sparkpeople and my goal for now is to be 160 by March when we go away for our hunnymoon!

And now for some pictures! I have started using Windows Live Writer because I didn’t like the way Blogger was inserting pictures. I found it too hard to do. And while I still need to work on this it’s pretty cool, and seems alot easier. 

 

 

IMG_0916

IMG_0927IMG_0135 IMG_0160

IMG_1040

IMG_1105

And there we have it some awesome pictures taken by awesome people. Check out Lynn for some other pictures she has been editing for me.

So that will wrap up for now as this has taken some time, but I will be back with my eats this evening!!

1 comment:

  1. You and I are going to be SMOKING for our trip!! :)

    In terms of books, I really enjoyed all of Jillian Michaels, I can lend them to you if you want.

    ReplyDelete