Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The start of the evening posts.

Good evening bloggies, this is the start of my evening posts. The way I see it most of my posts will be in the evening after I get home from work.

So today was productive. I finished the laundry and am almost finished my book. I have about 70 pages left and about 2 – 3 hours to read it… yea it might happen.

I also got most of my wedding pictures in order to put on a disk and facebook and things like that. Here are some of my fave’s:

100_1453 hd (120) hd (155) hd (353) IMG_1085

Ok so there they are! And that is just some of them. So after my morning I headed in with Mom and Dad and met Dean and we headed to the gym! I only did 25mins on the treadmill, but better than nothing. Then we ran a few errands and came home.

The afternoon was relaxing, and then we had a nice supper. Followed by me making salad for the next 3 days of work! That is right I cannot complain about making lunches as all the hard work is done! Now me and Dean are relaxing on the couch and waiting for the season premier of The Biggest Loser!

So my eats today were kind of good kind of bad. Breakfast was some raisin toast with butter and a yogurt. I didn’t have a snack through the morning which was good in a way because while I was waiting for Dean at Sobeys I had Chicken Tenders and Taters… Then on the way home we bought a small pack of mini eggs (that's right they are around all year). Supper was yummy shake n bake chicken and baked potatoes with peas. So I am thinking not too bad. I don’t know what will happen for a small snack tonight, maybe some pudding…. Anyway tomorrow is back to work….

1 comment:

  1. Mini eggs are the devil. I ♥ them, gotta keep em away from me :)

    Love the look on Dean's face during your first dance, such an awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete