Wednesday, September 30, 2009

still searching

Good Evening.

I am sad to report I am still soul searching. I have had a few crappy days and I am sure I am driving my loving husband crazy!

I hate to whine, and whimper but I will be honest in saying that I am. I don’t know what is wrong with me, I don’t know if it’s ever going to sink in.

Part of me thinks I need to go to counselling or something. Or get medical help to feel better about myself. And it’s not just my weight, or my image, its just how I feel in general.

It’s Wednesday already and I am exhausted. I cannot wait for the weekend. and it will go way too fast, I just know it. well that’s about it, I don’t feel I can blog well when I have too many thoughts all mixed up in my head.

I will leave everyone with this though, could you please send a prayer for my Papa?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment