Monday, October 26, 2009

Feeling incredibly Ill

Ok so I went to work, and I did my job and thankfully (well not for Dean) Dean called and wanted to go home early because he is now sick again!

I have been taking cold medication, my puffer and Tylenol all day, and the only time I felt remotely well was once I had a nice shower. I have a fever of 100.7 which isn’t huge but for me with a usual normal of 96.7 it’s a big deal.

Me and Dean napped when we got home, and ate mom’s lacking supper of fried pork chops and potatoes and mixed veggies, not that if it was an amazing supper i would have  been able to taste it. So tonight we have basically sat around and mopped about feeling sick. I won’t be going to work tomorrow and i can only imagine how behind I will be, but I need to get better!!!

Hope everyone else is well and healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment