Sunday, October 4, 2009

A wonderful weekend.

Morning bloggers, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine has been good so far and will probably get better. The only complaint I have is that I don’t have pictures… I am so bad for that. But to see some head over to Lynn’s blog for the events of yesterday.

Well I’ll start with Friday which was a busy day at work, followed by groceries and Dean making an awesome supper of Salmon, rice and Spaghetti Squash, which is one of my new favourite vegetables! We relaxed with a bottle of wine and hit bed at a good hour.

Saturday was awesome, Lynn called early to see if we wanted to head in to town to do some shopping so we got ready and away we went. We headed to Chapters which was awesome, we still had a gift card from the wedding for there and ended up getting a good load of books. I am excited to be reading!!

We headed back to Lynn and Jays and hung around, Lynn made an awesome supper and we shared a bottle of wine. We then played some poker and I won!! Ha-ha, felt good even though it wasn’t real money. We also played some Scrabble and Lynn made me a header for my blog which I love! It’s so girly!!!

Unfortunately this morning I feel sick, my floor at work has a cold going around and of course I caught it on the weekend!!grrrr. So today we only have a few baking things to do and then I will relax with my books I think. All in all it will be a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment