Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Alright so I last left everyone Monday Evening.

So yesterday was a very good day for me. I didn’t eat a thing out of plan. I did use some flex points for some sherbet though! I had an amazing wrap for lunch that I was excited about; 100_1780 And we hit up the gym. We only got 25 minuets of cardio in because Dean wasn’t feeling good but still that was better than nothing, and I ran more than I have lately.

 

100_1782But Dean did make an amazing supper!  Pork chops, applesauce, spaghetti squash and rice all laid out all pretty like he is learning in school.

The picture just doesn't do it justice.

Today I spent decorating at work. We had raised enough money for some good new decorations as some of the stuff was 15 years old! I did fairly well today eats wise, I splurged and bought lunch, but sometimes you just gotta!

Now I am relaxing and trying to make some plans for the busy few weeks ahead. We are going to see Dane Cook on Sunday and then to a small staff dinner Wednesday and Dean is cooking at a Buffet Dinner for his school for family and friends that we plan to attend. I also have our unit Christmas party and the organizations Christmas party, my birthday and then Christmas…

Tomorrow we are going to the gym, and I hope to hit it hard, Although I can honestly say I feel good this week. I  haven't eaten all my flex points and then some already, and I have gotten a fair amount of activity in.

No comments:

Post a Comment