Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas week craziness

Well everyone, I am back at it to some degree, and I am happy to report that at last weigh in (Christmas Eve) I was down 1.8 lbs. I haven't over indulged too much, and I go back to work tomorrow and will start tracking my points. I have pictures and I will put them up over the next week.

I must say I am so glad to be getting back into a routine, and I can’t wait until all the goodies are gone and put away!

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and that they have a Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Weigh in on Christmas Eve. 1.8 is fantastic! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me that you were down 1.8lbs, that is awesome Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to be back in a routine, isn't it? Happy holidays, and best wishes for a wonderful New Year.

    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete