Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Good Evening! Well 2009 is coming to an end. I have done alot this year but in the end am no way saying that it was my best year but I had some accomplishments.

I did my first 5K, I’ve moved, I got married!

On the down side – I didn’t really lose any weight, I didn’t run my 5K, and my living arrangements are not the best.

So This year I have a few resolutions and they all revolve around each other really.

So here they are;

By next Christmas I want to be in our own house. For this to happen we need to be budget wise and look for the deals.

So next is to budget and have a good savings plan. We will be using money – real money not our debit cards. We hope this will let us save some money or at least see where it is all going!

Next up I plan to RUN the Bluenose 5K. I am not excepting a great time but I really hope to do it.

And last up is to be healthy enough to have a baby. This means I need to go to the Dr. and get some more blood work, see what she says and lose this weight and feel comfortable in my body. I also means having money and being in a house! See all related!

3 comments:

  1. Those are are realistic and attainable goals!

    I can't wait for you to run your first 5K, you're going to feel amazing!!!

    Guess we're in the whole baby thing together now eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! Very positive and achievable. I hope 2010 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete