Saturday, January 2, 2010

First storm of 2010

Well its nasty here in Halifax this evening everyone!

Actually it started yesterday – but I am very proud to say that I didn’t let that stop me I went and weighed in. Unfortunately I was up 1.8 but its not the end of the world and I will be down next week!

We then went and got groceries before the weather got too bad. I came home and we have been pretty relaxed all day. We tidied up a bit and then I went to try out Mom’s Wii Fit Plus. I’ll tell ya it’s fun, not sure how much you actually burn though in the end.

We had lunch and then played Monopoly! It was fun and took up a good 2 hours. Now I am relaxing while Dean starts supper. Ground Turkey burgers with spaghetti squash! I am excited for the Turkey burger. And so far today I am right on point wise. Breakfast was 5, lunch was 4 and I had a few snacks, for 3 points, so I have 14 points left for supper and maybe some popcorn as we settle into a movie.

Hope everyone is safe and warm in their homes!!

1 comment: