Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kicked into high gear!

Ok so I am so happy with what I did today!

I’ll start with the weigh in. I lost 1.2 pounds! I was hoping for more but after a slight binge last night I am ok with that.

Next up is although I didn’t go to the meeting today we made it to the gym before it even opened! So I did 25 minuets on the treadmill. about 10 minuets of running and the rest walking. I am hoping that by the end of the month I can get at least 10 in a row. Then we did the circuit and then I did 10 minuets on the stepper thing (have no clue what its called).

After that we ran some errands and came home. I am so happy with our morning, can’t wait to do it again.

We were suppose to go to dinner and a movie tonight, but Avatar was sold out… So we decided to just go to a newer local restaurant Marcus’ and Willy’s. Well we won’t be heading there again, the food was over priced and not the quality it should have been. Now we are just relaxing watching movies and I am hoping for a good on track week!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Avatar tonight. We bought our tickets last night - and the IMAX was sold out even then!

    ReplyDelete