Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pity Post

Well honestly if I could be the queen of pity, it would today. I absolutely had a pity party since about 3 this afternoon. I had a little mishap with some fries, chicken finger, and chips this afternoon, and while I sorta corrected it I felt horrible. I don’t know if its that time of month or the winter blues but honestly. I am cranky, fed up and feel absolutely out of control. I haven't been to the gym, I feel like giving up and If I wasn’t getting payroll deduction for WW I probably would!

Ok enough pity, the weather sucks here today, and tomorrow will not be a good drive in, I have even debated taking a mental health day. Not sure yet, guess it depends on if the snowplow comes on time or not.

On another note, congrats go out to Angie and her great news, head on over to see what she’s been hiding!

Also Lynn so graciously gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.

beautiful-blogger-award[2]_thumb[1]

I guess this means I have to share 7 things that most people don’t know about me… but you will have to wait until tomorrow for that…

Night bloggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment