Friday, February 5, 2010

Focusing On Me!

100_1744

See this is me here, and I forgot about me!

The last few weeks, ok maybe even months have been busy, and stressful, and I have totally lost focus on me. I concentrate on making everyone else happy, healthy, content and I am meanwhile a ball of nerves and stress and overall not looking after myself.

So today I am home “sick” and really I am I am mentally drained. I could feel myself getting snippy with my Residents and that is never a good thing. So I needed a day off. I day to me, away from my husband, who I love, but we share a living space of 2 rooms and that leads to little true me time.

My plans for the day involve relaxing, going to get some groceries with my mom and more relaxing. It also involves making a meal plan for next Monday to Sunday, possible repainting my toes, and doing a manicure on myself.

Dean is out all day, he took the car in for an oil change and is taking part in a competition at the school so won’t be home until late. I may even crack a bottle of wine to enjoy myself. I want to watch some ER that I have fallen behind on and just plain relax. I need it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your day of YOU. Those days are always the best. I know what you mean, sometimes it's nice just to be alone.

    ReplyDelete