Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re-educating

Well I have done it. I just re-read all of my WW material. I have felt very unfocused and very unorganized. I gained 0.2 lbs this week, which isn’t alot but I was hoping for a watch in a major way.

So last night and this evening I re-read all of my material. I have looked at my journals and while I am still thinking up a good game plan I am feeling a lot better. I also see think that my negative thinking of late may have contributed to my gain. I hear alot of people say that positive thinking helps weight loss. So I am now trying to be more positive and hopefully it will make a difference next week!

Well that is really all I have to say. I haven't been feeling the writing lately, Probably because my mind is all over the place. So I think I will spend the rest of the week getting organized and getting my thoughts in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment