Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bits n Bites

Well didn’t go to the gym today, I figure 2 days in a row is enough, plus I really didn’t sleep well so I need the rest. That being said I am posting before supper so no tasty pictures.

But I am right on with my intake today. I had a peanut butter banana wrap for breakfast, and at work I had yogurt, some crackers and tuna, carrots and dip and grapes, all healthy and good for me! I am nibbling on some homemade bits n bites right  now but am waiting for supper too!

Can’t wait 2 more work days till vacation!!

Back to the gym tomorrow I guess. Hope everyone had a good hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly!

    Thank you so much for following, and commenting, it allowed me to discover your wonderful blog.

    wish you lots of success on your weight loss.
    And a wonderful vacation!

    M.

    ReplyDelete