Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The gym didn’t work…

Howdy folks…. I’m a bit over tired and grumpy!

The past few days has been super busy at work, and although I am doing fairly well with my eats I am not feeling the exercise like I did last week. I’ve been to the gym 3 days in a row and Monday and Tuesday I felt accomplished because I was sick and still went and got some in. Today though I am feeling mostly better (although my nose is starting to get stuffy again) and I did the cross-trainer… the worst 25 minuets of the day. I thought I wanted to go but once I walked in the doors of the gym I wanted to walk right back out. I forgot my IPod so of course it just made matters worse… ugh I hated it. The endorphins did not work today.

Once it was over I treated myself to Starbucks. I needed a pick me up, and that worked. Meals have been pretty basic, and simple. The best thing about today is my Daddy comes home!! He works away and is home for the Easter weekend!

So that’s about it for now, just thought I would check in before I catch up on all the other bloggers out there. I leave you with a parting gift.

100_1846

Mom and Dad at Christmas. Which is the last time I saw him. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, no iPod at the gymbo, booo! :( Good for you for getting that much in. I would've bailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you didn't get your endorphin boost- that's the most important part in my humble opinion! I'm excited for you that you get to see your father...sounds like it will be a very special time for your fam.

    I loved your comment on my blog. I related to everything you said about past relationships. You described your relationship with your husband in such a beautiful way. It sounds like the type of relationship most people aspire to have. Or at least I do.

    ReplyDelete