Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunny, sick, Saturday

Morning peeps, it’s Saturday again! I am so glad even though I woke up with a sore throat and when I went to eat my breakfast I could only eat about half of it before I felt sick and full. There is a major head cold going around work and I am praying I am not getting it!

So Thursday and Friday were pretty good. Thursday was relaxing after work, and here is what supper looked like;

SAM_0186

Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans wrapped in sliced ham. Yummy, and Dean always make it look so good  on the plate!

Last night may have been celebratory! Dean was in a food competition yesterday and felt very proud of himself at the end of it and we may have had a little wine; SAM_0190I had never tried this before and it was very good. And it was on sale, I may buy this one again.  The good thing was, I did track everything so far this week, I am very proud of that!

This morning we woke up a little later than our usual 7:00. But as soon as I was up I got the slow cooker out and have Chilli in there cooking away! I think I may even try the recipe thing this time!

The rest of the weekend will be spend doing something like this I think;

SAM_0187

That’s right lounging, and maybe some Wii yoga too. 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmm that dinner looks so yummy! (and plated very well!!)

    ReplyDelete