Monday, March 15, 2010

Vacation

Well it’s Monday Morning and thank god I am on Vacation. I had a busy end to my week with meetings and trying to get everything organized to be off. I am sure next Monday will be busy but oh well I will worry about that then.

My weekend was one of indulgence, and I didn’t track. It involved this;

SAM_0080

That; 

SAM_0088

And of course some of this;

 SAM_0090

It was a good weekend all together and I even got outside for a run. That to me was the success. I ran for about 8 minuets total in a 40 minuet period but it was good. I didn’t really plan on running, although it was in the back of my head, so for me I am happy with that. I can do way better on the treadmill of course but I want to be able to run outside too!

So Monday for us involves a bank appointment, me going into work for a 2 hour meeting, Me weighing in at WW (wish me luck!) and going out to The Mongolie Grill. I absolutely love it there. If your from Halifax and have never been I suggest you try it. Its a buffet style stir-fry bar. They have all kinds of choices as to what to but in your stir-fry and then you can watch them do it up on a huge grill! Very fun and I’ve always had a good experience there.

Since we are going to be downtown, if it’s nice enough I may just convince hunny that a board-walk venture may be needed instead of the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm...I love Mongolie Grill. We went there for our work Christmas party. I can't wait to go back! Good job on the running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great with the running. Once you get outside a bit more you'll improve really quickily.

    Have a great vacay Holly! I hope you got to the boardwalk today, it was the perfect day for it.

    ReplyDelete