Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back to the real world

Well tomorrow it’s back to the real world. After 5 days off 4:40 will be hard to wake up to… It was a beautiful weekend and I am a little darker than I was at the beginning of it. But not burnt which is good.

My weekend was spend outside for the most part. Well at least yesterday.

SAM_0378

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SAM_0382

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep we spent most of the day out on the front lawn in shorts and relaxing listening to music. I really couldn’t have asked for a better day spent with my honey (my husband, not the dog, lol).

Today was spent running some errands and relaxing around the house. We went for a walk and had a really good supper out of the Canadian Living Magazine.

I am doing sparkpeople again, we will see how that goes. I am still very unsure about everything, and my mood is still very up and down but I may be on the mend.

Hope everyone had a good holiday and has a great work week!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of you and Daisy! You look so happy laying out on the beautiful day. :)

    Hope SparkPeople helps.

    PS. We should hang soon!

    ReplyDelete