Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still unsure

I’ve been away a few days. I did extra Thursday for Friday off and Friday was spent with the husband running errands and relaxing. Yesterday was spend doing much of the same. I took my mom’s dog for a walk and we had a friend over for a BBQ.

I am still very confused with everything. So much is up in the air about moving and if Dean is going back to school or not. Exercise is hard because I have plans and then don’t follow through with them. Mom is away for the long weekend and I have the house to myself which is nice, but it will just make it harder when she comes back.

I haven't tracked in a bit, should probably get back on track but I don’t know if it’s what I want anymore. I find tracking very hard lately and even though I know WW isn’t “limiting” I have it in my head that I CAN’T eat certain foods and that makes me mad and only make me want them more.

I know I am struggling with an addiction and what’s worse is that you can’t just kick food. Dean is being very supportive but I am feeling very mixed up and just plain sad. I get anxiety over going out to the store or calling someone lately. I just want to sit around and do nothing, I know I am not acting like myself and most of the time feel powerless to stop it.

Well that’s enough to bore everyone. I just want to give a good luck shout out to everyone running in the Bluenose today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment