Sunday, June 6, 2010

Could this be it?

I am so sick and tired of saying that this week will be it and re-motivating myself. I was up a full pound this morning. Today I had an awesome day. But tomorrow it could be completely different. I am going to try very hard to track everyday. I will also be trying to walk 4 days a week.

Today I walked for 30 minuets. But the worst of it is that when I came back all I could smell was Mom’s cigarette smoke which to me almost deprives the point of trying to be healthy if I am sucking back all the second hand smoke! Sooo Frustrating.

So here is for a good week ahead for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Tracking and getting out for a walk are a fairly simple way to ease back into the routine. That's what I'm doing. :)

    I totally get the second hand smoke thing too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, secondhand smoke is the worst. But you are still reaping benefits from other healthy habits. I understand that it must be frustrating though.
    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete