Monday, November 29, 2010

Alot to catch up on!

Wow it’s been over a week and I fully intended to blog since Tuesday. Last weekend we did indeed go to Pete’s SAM_0790where I found my all time favourite Christmas Tea! I had it for the first time last year and went searching and couldn’t find it anywhere, then over the summer realized that Pete’s sells the brand so I knew it would be there, and it was just as good as I remember it! Last weekend also involved our first snowfall and I did indeed bake more cookies!

Tuesday brought around a loss on the scale! And I have worked out/ walked pretty much everyday this week. I am enjoying my flex points but that is what they are for. I also see that new changes are on the horizon for the Weight Watchers program. They start next week so we will see what happens with them.

This weekend we finished up our Christmas shopping for the family, I baked mini brownie muffins (which went stright to the freezer), and we got out the Christmas decorations. We got a good start yesterday and will probably finish up this evening.

I weigh in tomorrow, and I am feeling really good about it, I am glad I re-joined WW because I now am feeling in control again which will no doubt help me through the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment