Saturday, November 6, 2010

Is there a Dr in house?

This morning I was up early and out to the Doctors. Nothing really wrong just a check-up. However what sucks is that my doctor is 40 minuets away. I really want to find one closer to home, but I am hesitant too because I don’t know anyone who has a doctor in the city. So after driving 40 minuets and waiting 50 I was in and out in 5. Good thing my mom lives close so the trip wasn’t totally wasted.

I had a good visit with Mom, helping her with some things around the house. I love that no matter how long I am way it is still home, still “my room” and I can still feel 100% comfortable.

I got home around 3 and as much as I wanted to have a quick workout before Dean got home I could barely keep my eyes open. Next thing I knew it was 5:00 and Dean was home.  We headed out for supper tonight, wend to Jack Astor’s. We waited for about 30 minuets before getting a table, but then got one right next to the kitchen which was interesting to watch.

Now I am home sipping on some wine, chilling with my wonderful husband.

Plans for tomorrow involve working out, weighing in, and maybe opening a Christmas box. And this brings me to another topic. It is too early to be decorating for Christmas? There have been things around facebook and twitter to have courtesy and respect and not to put lights on and decorations out until after Remembrance Day. I totally agree with this, I can understand the malls and shops having Christmas things out but I think at home it’s too early. We usually start when the Parade of Lights is going on.

So when is it appropriate for Christmas Decorating and Christmas events?

No comments:

Post a Comment