Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome Back, hrclark!

Well here we go, I have a huge confession of sorts, I am totally unsure how I feel and I hope writing it down can help me figure it out. Remember my Guilty little secrets post? When I said Part of my brain says “oh we won’t really crack down on weight loss until the 190’s”  Well it happened. Last night me and Dean were talking things over, and really my mood is much better. The only thing that is holding me down in terms or self image and respect is my weight. So this is what I did;

WE_86_Head

Yep I joined Weight Watchers online… again. I weighed in and I was… are you ready for it… 190.0 lbs. I almost cried, I laughed, I think I may have been in shock. So I went through the process… sucky. Then Weight Watchers has this lovely little feature on there side that saves you past data and I happened to be a member of Weight Watchers in November of 2008. I weighed in at… Can anyone guess? Yep 190. So there you go, in two years I haven't lost any weight. Wow that really sucks. So my plan is to do this and make it work, I am not sure how yet, I don’t feel in control, in fact I am feeling totally out of control but hopefully in a few weeks I will feel that control again! I mean I have enough health problems, I am short of breath alot, I have low iron, low B12, low energy, I have joint pain, and while not all of this may be due to my weight, alot probably does!

Well that is it for me, hope everyone is having a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, right in time for the program change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your decision... I know you'll do great. Can't wait to hear about your wonderful progress!

    ReplyDelete