Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Physical Damage

Well good afternoon, I weighed in this morning to look at all the Christmas damage, in all I gained back 4.6lbs. It is more than I had wanted but I am done worrying about it and am back to tracking.

Speaking of, did you know that three little mini cupcakes is 10pts? Well you do know, and so do I, ugh problem is that all the Christmas goodies are still at work and it is hard for me to say NO!

I am feeling the strain of being full of sugar and junk though, I am sluggish and going up my stairs is a challenge at times. But I am really hoping to get out for a walk 5 nights a week and work out 3 afternoons a week. My ultimate goal is to get to the point were in the spring I can start running outside. I have thought about running alot, and even though it’s not my favourite thing, I don’t hate it, and it’s one of the cheapest things to do!

Well that’s about it for today, I just hope know I can stick with this and lose the weight.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your raw honesty. I am missing Lynn's blog. I hope she is doing well. Please pass along to her that I like her pictures! Best wishes to you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the sugar sluggy-ness (If that's not a word it should be! :)

    I'm planning to walk five times a week in January too to re-introduce my body to exercise. It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete