Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Close :(

There was one thing I would have loved for my birthday. When I first re-started WW this time I said I would love to lose 10 lbs by my birthday (this coming Monday). As you can see on the side it did not officially happen. 0.2 freaking pounds away! Now Dean says it could still happen “unofficially” but based on the food I ate and plan to eat in the next few days I don’t think that will happen. Oh well such is life and at least it was a loss.

I fully except the scale to go in the opposite direction next week, but this will be the worst of the holiday season I think. You know it is the Christmas season at my work when the chocolate starts showing up. In fact we get so much at this time of year that we keep some put away so everyone can have some. Yesterday it was Quality Street, which is probably my absolute favourite! Today was my work’s annual luncheon where management serves everyone, so I had a full turkey dinner. Friday is out work Christmas party which is a buffet and oh so good! And finally Monday is my birthday dinner.

This time of year is very hard, and I so far have tracked everything I can remember eating. Even if I go over my points at least if I track it I will feel ok with it all. Next week I only have to worry about Christmas dinner and the junk that lays around work. All I know is that I can do this and I will do this.

1 comment:

  1. Great job - 9.8 makes 10 lbs in my book. That is the only problem with making goals too specific. I think you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete