Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another one down.

Well another pound gone, another week over. I have been wanting to blog but haven’t been able to get what's in my head out in a way that makes sense. I can’t figure out why I want to lose weight, the only thing I can think of is that I have wanted to for so long and I keep “giving up” and I feel like I failed myself. I am not happy with my body some of the time and the rest of the time I am indifferent. I rarely have a day that I say “wow I feel hot” day, and those days I do once I see pictures I don’t think I look good.

So I am feeling good today. I am tracking again, not sure how much longer it will last. My online runs out in February and if I don’t feel motivated then I might cancel my subscription and take a break or count calories or something. In exciting news though we are heading to Optimyz today! I am excited to be doing something a little different for a change. I also have tomorrow off so I will be able to relax tonight and not feel like the house work didn’t get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment