Monday, January 17, 2011

I love days off!

Wow I love days off, especially with my husband! One reason is I end up with breakfast that looks like this;

SAM_0953 That is French Toast, with peanut butter and banana and and apple. It was soo good. So yesterday I had mentioned we were heading out to the health expo. To be honest I was a little disappointed. I found there was alot of things there that didn’t interest me in the slightest. Plus there was alot of people there which made it hard to talk to the vendors and get to the booths. I did manage to get some swag and fill out some ballots for things.

Did you know it is apparently the most depressing day of the year? Well it wasn’t for me. I had taken today off and we spent most of the morning cleaning. I love days off because I feel like I am in so much more control of my eating. Both Sunday and today I have gone over my Daily points but I don’t feel guilty about it because all my choices were good ones. I did go to the store and buy a chocolate bar or a bag of chips.

SAM_0956 We went for a walk this evening, even though it was cold and I didn’t want to go, but that’s why my Husband is amazing. He knew that after eating our big chicken dinner we should go for a walk. This was the amazing bird we ate tonight with all the fixings!

It’s back to work tomorrow and I am going in with a good frame of mind right now. I only hope I can keep making good choices and not eating junk food. It is so tempting at work because it is so easy to get, weather I buy it myself or some one offers it to me!

I hope everyone is having a non-depressing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment