Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Positive vs. Negative.

Are you a positive thinker?

I used to be, and then something happened. I can’t really say what it was, I don’t really know. There are alot of things I could think about to associate with my lack of positivity. Truth is thinking about those things now doesn't help me feel better, only worse.

I hate to admit that I am a negative thinker, but I am. I think badly of people and am over critical. I usually see the negative side of things, my glass is half empty not half full and I am always thinking that I am going to fail. I need to change this, in a major way, so I am really trying to listen to my thoughts and if they are negative then try to turn them around. I can succeed and will!

---

SAM_0945

In other news I wanted to share last nights supper with you. Dean was home yesterday and made an amazing meal, complete with garnish and everything. It really pays off being married to a chef!

So here we have Pork Tenderloin, Twice Baked Potato, Mashed Sweet Potato, and Sweet Potato Soup.  It was deeelish!

Tomorrow’s hump day and I am excited that I am still doing so well and feeling well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I didn't think I was a negative thinker. But my husband has "helped" me see that at times I'm more of a pessimist than an optimist. Overall I consider myself a happy outgoing person, but I've had to admit I do expect the worst in moments and it sucks. I'm working on changing that. Hang in there. The fact that you are aware will work toward you figuring out how to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you've recognized you're a negative thinker and you can work on changing it now! Any time I feel like I'm being negative I try to make a mental list of all the positives from a certain situation/person instead and focus on them. I wish you luck!!!

    Also... I'm extremely envious that you're married to a chef!!

    ReplyDelete