Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life Changes

Wow it is really amazing how time goes by. I have been away for a while, and things in my life have changed. I am not really going to get into all of it in this post I’m going to divide them up as there is alot going on.

Overall I am where I was health wise before I started this whole adventure into blogging. Mentally I am wavering alot. Work life is pretty simple and my relationship with friends and family is pretty strong.

I don’t know what I want to accomplish from this blog right now. I also don’t know if I will keep posting or if I will let it go again. I just feel like I need to write publicly as well as privately to get my thoughts out and look for some more support.

The overall take home message right now is that I am doing well… better than I thought I would be given all the recent life changes I’ve experienced.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment