Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wonder Weekend

Wow what a great weekend it’s been so far! The sun is out and I feel good about the oncoming week.

Yesterday I cleaned the house and relaxed for a bit. Then it was off to the trainer. I think it is safe to say I have entered the cardio zone of my time with him. I was moving across the gym constantly and was pretty sweaty and gross by the end, but it felt so good, and I am not sore today which I truly thought I would be.

I got a lovely surprise after coming home from the gym. Dean was home! He is never off that early on a Saturday, even though I always hope for it. So we headed out and did some shopping… alot of shopping actually. First up was to go and try to find a picture for our bedroom wall. I want a beach or ocean scene but we didn’t find one, what we did find was this;                                     “Always Kiss me Goodnight”

While it will go in the bedroom it won’t be going where I was looking for a picture.

SAM_1044

SAM_1046We also found these: These will be going downstairs in our rec room.

 

 

 

 

We then headed to Costco to pick up a few things. We got some great Contigo water bottles and travel mugs, plus I picked up another pair of Tuff Athletics capri pants. I am in love with there yoga pants/capri’s and the X-lg are not starting to fall down when I run!

SAM_1037SAM_1038SAM_1041

Last but not least we hit up a garden center and I bought some plants to tidy up my gardens. I am not much of a green thumb but have some ideas of what I want to do. I planted them today and will wait until things are in bloom to show you all. Other than gardening today we also hit up the gym and enjoyed some time on the deck. Dean is making steak on the BBQ and I see a walk after supper in the works. I am so motivated right now that I almost forgot to tell you all that I gained in my weigh in this morning. But I am moving on and up (down?) this week with a crackdown on my habits.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun, and productive weekend!!! Sounds perfect, actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contigo rocks my world! We have travel mugs and water bottles and threw all others out. I gave a zillion away as gifts for Christmas :-) Where did you get the wall art?

    ReplyDelete