Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fingers crossed!

I am happy to say I am feeling better… for the past week I have been sick, not being able to take any cold medication was a real pain. I am definitely thankful for modern medicine now and am hoping not to have any more colds this season.

I have met the Doctor who will see me through the rest of my pregnancy. What I don’t understand is why I had to be passed off in the first place and she will not be the one who delivers the baby. Oh well, such is the case. I don’t know how I felt about her. I know she certainty wasn’t too keen on me going off work early. I can go off anytime now if I take some sick EI first, but she didn’t seem to think that was a good idea. While physically I am still able to do my job my stress level is very high and I don’t think that is good for the baby. But I guess if it becomes too much I can just go to my regular doctor and she can put me off.

I don’t want to jinx myself but I think I may have finally found some motivation. While off sick Tuesday I spent the morning making a meal plan and a cleaning schedule. The meal plan includes lots of meals that will make leftover since Dean isn’t home for supper alot anymore. As for the cleaning schedule it may sound funny to some but for me it is what keeps me going. I need lists to check off to keep motivated and want to get things done. The hard thing will be getting Dean on board with my lists. He can just get things done without really thinking about them, but me I really need lists and specific tasks, other wise I find I just sit on my butt.

So hears hoping I can stay on top of everything, I feel pretty good about it right now, but only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. Just to make sure though, ask your doctor about the baby's weight and your water/amniotic fluid. If she says everything's normal, I don't think there's anything to worry about... unless your family has a history of 9pounder babies.

    ReplyDelete